Red Fox is currently looking to fill the following positions:
Operations Center Associate (full time) – Oakland
Download the Full Job Description and instructions for applying here:
Job Description – OC Associate 10.10.17
Overview of position:
Red Fox is hiring for the position of Operations Center Associate in our Oakland facility.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience working with his/her hands, including experience operating heavy machinery and using power tools. The candidate must also be able to quickly learn new skills, work effectively with others and be comfortable getting dirty. We deal primarily with heavy duty diesel truck parts, with the scope of activity ranging from general checking in and processing of parts to very specialized technician type diagnostic and repair work. We are looking for someone who can effectively and enthusiastically perform both types of activity with acute attentiveness to safety.
- Shipping/Receiving inbound and outbound shipments (forklift operation will be required)
- Inbound inventory receiving
- Dismantling of heavy duty truck parts
- Operation of hydraulic recycling equipment
- Operation of advanced diesel particulate filter cleaning equipment
- Maintaining organization and cleanliness of Operations Center
- Maintenance on all hydraulic equipment
- Occasional parts pickups in Northern California using company vehicles
- Detail oriented
- Ability to learn and listen
- Receive constructive feedback well
- Safely use power tools
- Work cohesively with Operations Center team
- Prioritize tasks independently
- Safely lift up to 75 pounds and know when to ask for help
- Keep tools and equipment organized
- Utilize safety protocol when working with tool/machinery, driving trucks, driving forklift, lifting heavy objects
- Must have the ability to clearly understand and communicate the value package of Red Fox Resources both verbally and in writing.
- A proven track record of meeting personal and professional goals.
- Must be driven, self-motivated, and possess the ability to work independently.
- Must have the ability to creatively problem solve and find solutions quickly to challenges that arise.
- The ability to take direction from management
- The ability to quickly change direction on tasks due to unforeseen circumstances
- The ability to prioritize work based on goals communicated from management
- Must have the demonstrated interpersonal skills, enthusiasm, and persistence required to generate new business, foster goodwill with customers, and maintain lasting customer relationships.
- Must enjoy working in a collaborative environment dedicated to teamwork, innovation, and communication.
- Must be prepared to provide organized weekly updates on progress, challenges, and new ideas.
- Must have the desire to work for a company focused on environmentally sustainable business practices and a sustainable supply chain.
- College degree preferred
- High school diploma required
Professional Experience Requirements
- Experience in the automotive or heavy-duty truck service, parts distribution, or industrial recycling is preferred but not required if the candidate has a successful track record in warehouse operations.
- Candidate must have a valid California driver’s license, a clean driving record and no DUIs.
Candidate will be subject to a background check before hire.
To apply: send a resume and a cover letter addressing the questions listed above and why you would be a good fit for the Red Fox Warehouse team to: Tripp.Heller@RedFoxResources.com or call 415-793-3439.
Red Fox Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.